Stripe Payment gateway module for Opencart provided by Our Company
You can use this extension in Opencart platform to accept the payment via stripe.com. This payment gateway accepts credit card details to accept the payment online. This stripe extension sends the customers and credit card information to stripe.com and allows customer to use their stored and information for any future purchases. The process of sending the information to stripe.com is done via the API which is provided by stripe.com
Note: We always suggest you to take the backup of your files before updating the files on your website/store
Please follow the below steps in order to install.
Step 1: upload the files in your OpenCart store
Step 2: Go to the admin section and enable the extension
Note: There is no need to modify any core file of the website.
Step 3: Open the file sql.txt to get the query. You will have to add this query in the database.
Note: If you have already added different table prefix then please add table prefix for your database table before updating the Sql.
Features of this extension:
1) Installation is very easy as described in the above steps.
2) You can easily change the title, description, button text from the admin section as per your need.
3) This extension allows the customer/users to store their credit card information on stipe.com for future purchasing on the website.
4) You can change the payment popup box logo title and payment button text according as per your requirement.
5) There is no page load while making the payment everything is done via Ajax and therefore there is no page load.
6) You can use the test or live credentials and can also set the Authorize and Capture mode for your payment.
Please use the below link to visit stripe website for more information:
Note: If you need this modules for other version which is not added please email us and we will create it for you and adjust it to you as per your requirement
If you face any problem to install the module please mail me to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also email us using the contact us form on the website.